Our next monthly MinnPost members ticket giveaway will start at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, March 5, and feature the following offers:
- Minnesota Orchestra — Two pairs of tickets to Vänskä, Currie and Copland — one pair for Friday, March 15, at 8 p.m. and one pair for Saturday, March 16, at 8 p.m.
- VocalEssence — One voucher for two tickets to The Times They Are A-Changin’ on Saturday, April 27, at 8 p.m. at the Palace Theatre
- Twin Cities Gay Men’s Chorus — Two tickets to Unbreakable on Saturday, March 30, at 8 p.m. at Ted Mann Concert Hall
- The Dakota — One pair of tickets to Veronica Swift with the Benny Green Trio on Monday, March 11, at 9 p.m. AND one pair of tickets to Daymé Arocena on Friday, March 22, at 9 p.m.
- Cantus — Two pairs of tickets to When I Grow Up on Friday, March 22, at 7:30 p.m. at Ordway Concert Hall
- Westminster Town Hall Forum — Two pairs of premium reserved seats to David Hogg: Putting the USA Over the NRA on Tuesday, March 19, at noon
Those who make a qualifying donation before 9 a.m. on March 5 will be eligible to participate in this month’s giveaway. Members can create a MinnPost.com user account and verify their login status in advance via our partner offers page.
If you have any trouble donating, creating a MinnPost.com user account, logging in, or viewing our partner offers page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, we would like to again thank the partners who provided our February offers:
- Minnesota Orchestra — Inside the Classics: The Puppet Master – Stravinsky’s Petrushka
- Park Square Theatre — Antigone AND The Skin of Our Teeth
- VocalEssence — Candide
- Northrop — The Joffrey Ballet: Anna Karenina
- Twin Cities Gay Men’s Chorus — Unbreakable
- The Dakota — Al Jardine: Founding Member of the Beach Boys AND Roberta Gambarini AND Regina Carter Quartet
- Westminster Town Hall Forum — Art Cullen: Change and Resilience in the Heartland