On Sept. 22-23, MinnPost Festival will bring can’t-miss conversations with national and local guests exploring a range of issues surrounding civic life in this moment and we’re looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help us make it happen.
There are a variety of volunteer positions available, and all positions give you free access to Saturday’s sessions. You will also receive a drink ticket, and a special thank you gift.
Volunteers have the option to volunteer on Friday, Sept 22 at Minneapolis Event Centers or Saturday, Sept 23 at The 1893 at the Historic Grain Belt. Volunteer shifts are 3 hours long with a 15 minute training period beforehand.
Volunteers must be 18+. People 15+ can volunteer if they sign up with an adult. We will respond to every submission, and request a phone call or further chat to decide on what position is the best fit for you. We have positions available for people of all abilities. Different positions available include check-in assistants, set-up & teardown helpers, wayfinders, and activity facilitators.
Some of the benefits of volunteering:
- Free attendance to Saturday sessions (read about the sessions here)
- Friday volunteers will get free access to the keynote session with Samantha Bee and Sen. Tina Smith
- 1 drink ticket (will be distributed at the end of your shift)
- If you sign up with a friend, we will do our best to ensure you are on the same shift
- Special thank you gift
- Helps to support MinnPost’s mission to produce independent journalism that serves as a trusted guide for Minnesotans exploring the critical issues, challenges and opportunities facing our state
If you have any questions, please contact Bee Howerton at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call them at 612-567-0546.
Thanks to our Festival Sponsors!