MinnPost Festival is just around the corner! With an All-Access Pass, you’ll get into the keynote program on Friday, Sept. 22, where comedian and TV host Samantha Bee will interview U.S. Sen. Tina Smith. They’ll discuss the political and media landscape shaping Minnesota and the country today.
All-Access Passes also get you into your choice of all of the breakout sessions on Saturday, Sept. 23:
- Third-Culture Cuisine in Minnesota with chefs Yia Vang, Ann Kim and Jorge Guzmán, moderated by Mpls.St.Paul Magazine editor Stephanie March
- AI in Minnesota with technology experts Dan Mallin, Sharon Kennedy Vickers and Michelle Tran Maryns, moderated by Clockwork CEO Nancy Lyons
- Main Street Renaissance in Greater Minnesota with Chuck Marohn, Sarina Otaibai and Fergus Falls Mayor Ben Schierer, moderated by MinnPost editor Elizabeth Dunbar
- Black Maternal Health in Minnesota with Planned Parenthood CEO Ruth Richardson and D.I.V.A. Moms program manager Kindra McGee, moderated by MinnPost reporter Ava Kian
Free passes are also available and get you into select panels on Saturday, Sept. 23 (All-Access Passholders also get into these!):
- A Conversation with Gov. Tim Walz moderated by MinnPost reporter Peter Callaghan
- Black Entrepreneurship in Minnesota, sponsored by Clockwork, with Sen. Tina Smith, entrepreneurs Houston White Jr. and Anissa Keyes, and moderated by comedian Sheletta Brundidge
- The Minneapolis Sound, from Prince to Today with DJ Walter “Q Bear” Banks, Grammy-winner Jamecia Bennett, producer Pete Rhodes, journalist Andrea Swensson and DJ D.I.M.E., moderated by MinnPost managing editor Harry Colbert, Jr.
No matter how you register, you’re supporting MinnPost’s nonprofit newsroom and keeping our in-depth local coverage freely available to our community — no paywall, no subscriptions.
Thanks to our Festival Sponsors!