Minneapolis Foundation: proud sponsor of Community Sketchbook
One of the first community foundations in the world, the Minneapolis Foundation brings together people, ideas, and resources to improve lives, locally and globally. It's a 100-year tradition -- and we have big plans for the future.
The Minneapolis Foundation helps donors turn their passion into action. We manage charitable assets using investment strategies that are tailored to our donors’ financial needs, philanthropic priorities, and passionate interests. Our expertise in philanthropic planning and in-depth knowledge of community issues and nonprofits helps make our donors’ giving go further. Each year, our donors support more than 1,000 different causes and charities in Minneapolis and beyond. Learn more about our first-class donor services.
Our OneMpls Community Hub is an interactive space where you can explore The Minneapolis Foundation's partners and grantees within our six focus areas: Arts & Culture, Civic Engagement, Community Health, Economic Vitality, Education, and Environment & Conservation. Discover a 360-degree view of our work and the city of Minneapolis with new perspectives from well-known thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators.
The Minneapolis Foundation proudly sponsors MinnPost’s Community Sketchbook. Primary writer Kristoffer Tigue and others shine a light on the economic and social challenges facing many communities, especially low-income communities and communities of color.
Editor’s note: While the Minneapolis Foundation’s sponsorship enables the publication of Community Sketchbook, the Minneapolis Foundation does not review or influence the column’s content. This is in accordance with MinnPost’s editorial independence policy.
Connect with The Minneapolis Foundation
- OneMpls Community Hub – Explore this interactive space and learn about community needs and efforts to meet those needs.
- Learn more – Connect with our homepage for everything Minneapolis Foundation.
- Community Buzz – Keep up-to-date on the latest foundation news.
- Facebook – Follow and like us for foundation and community news.
- Instagram – Follow us to get an inside view of our work and partners.
- Twitter – Follow us on Twitter for updates on the foundation and the communities we serve.
Keith Ellison is the first DNC deputy chair in history. Now he just has to figure out what that means12 comments