Minnesota Tea Party Patriots plan to celebrate Constitution Day today with a rally at the state Capitol.
Speakers at the event, scheduled for 5 to 8 p.m., include:
- Mitch Berg of AM1280
- Sue Jeffers of KTLK-FM
- Bradlee Dean of You Can Run International
- Twila Brase, one of the “100 Most Powerful People in Healthcare,” according to Modern Healthcare Magazine
- Marjorie Holsten, constitutional lawyer
There’s also an event scheduled in Brainerd from 5 to 8 p.m. today at the Chamber of Commerce Welcome Center, south of town.
Say organizers on the website:
- (Do you have a rant ready?)
- Its time to euthanize socialized medicine, T.A.R.P., “Cash fer’ clunkers”…
- Wear your 1770’s attire; make a sign or poster; get ready to shout; meet people from all walks of life that have had it with a repressive gov’t and elected tyrants
- Bathrooms will be open