DFL State Sen. Tarryl Clark, who’s running for the 6th District Congressional seat held by Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann, has announced a campaign team:
- Zach Rodvold, campaign manager, coming from the office of U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar, where he served as state director. Rodvold led Klobuchar’s field operation during her 2006 campaign for Senate, which won the 6th Congressional District besting her opponent, Rep. Mark Kennedy, in his home district.
- Lauren Beecham, finance director, most recently served in the same capacity for St. Paul Mayor Chris Coleman’s re-election victory. Beecham was deputy finance director for U.S. Sen. Al Franken’s campaign.
- Nicole Wittig-Geske, who previously served as deputy 6th Congressional District field director for the DFL’s 2008 Coordinated campaign.
- Stacey Springer, a former chair of the St. Cloud State College Democrats.
- Emily Lawrence, policy adviser, who previously served as legislative firector for Congresswoman Betty McCollum and as leadership assistant to Minnesota Senate Majority Leader Roger Moe.