Gov. Mark Dayton was named today to the Executive Committee of the bipartisan National Governors Association.
He’s one of nine governors on the committee — five Republicans, four Democrats — who are elected annually and supervise the association’s operations. The list:
- NGA Chair Washington Gov. Christine Gregoire
- NGA Vice Chair Nebraska Gov. Dave Heineman
- Delaware Gov. Jack Markell
- Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels
- Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton
- Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie
- Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin
Dayton also will serve on the NGA’s health and human services committee.