Gov. Mark Dayton today appointed six members of the Metropolitan Airports Commission:
- Carl Crimmins, Champlin, president of the Minnesota Pipe Trades.
- Richard King, Eden Prairie, chief technology officer for Thomson Reuters Professional.
- James Deal, Ramsey, board chair of NAU Country Insurance.
- Michael Madigan, Woodbury, managing partner of Madigan, Dahl & Harlan, P.A.
- Tammy Mencel, Eagan, publisher of the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
- Paul Rehkamp, director of a Marshall funeral home; he’s served on the MAC since 1993.
Except for Rehkamp, who was reappointed, they replace these Pawlenty appointees:
- Sherry Stenerson
- Molly Sigel
- Andy Westerberg
- Robert Nelson
- Bert McKasy
Earlier, Dayton had appointed Dan Boivin as MAC chair.
The commission operates Minneapolis- St. Paul International airport and six reliever airports: Airlake, Anoka County-Blaine, Crystal, Flying Cloud, Lake Elmo and St. Paul Downtown.