Sarah Palin will be at the Mall of America Wednesday, joining her daughter Bristol, who is kicking off a publicity tour for her new book, “Not Afraid of Life.”
But Mom will only sign books for those who also buy her daughter’s.
A Sarah Palin statement said that she is “so proud” of her daughter and ” thrilled to be joining her to kick off her book tour.”
They’ll be at the Mall of America from 6 to 8 p.m.
The rules are strict:
- No overnight waiting. Line up starting at 5 a.m.
- Wristbands will be distributed starting at 6 a.m. to those who buy Bristol’s book
- You must have a copy of Bristol’s book to purchase either of Sarah’s books.
- Each person must be present to get a wristband. They’re not transferable.
- No belongings or bags allowed on stage for the signing.
- No memorabilia will be signed; no personalization allowed.
- No photos on stage; “cameras and cell phones are to be put away once you reach the stage stairs”
- Stay in line. If you leave to use the bathroom or get food for a short period, someone in your party must stay in line at all times.
- If you leave for an extended period, you must go to the end of the line.
For all that, it better be one heck of a book.