The roster is shaping up for Gov. Mark Dayton’s trade trip to Korea later this month.
The goal of the trip is to build business relationships, explore new market opportunities and increase sales to the state’s sixth-largest export market.
Listed as the official delegation are:
- Gov. Mark Dayton
- DEED Commissioner Mark Phillips
- State Sen. Jeremy Miller
- Dana Anderson, Dayton’s deputy chief of staff
- Katharine Tinucci, Dayton’s press secretary
- Katie Clark, executive director, Minnesota Trade Office
- Jennifer Kocs, international trade representative, Minnesota Trade Office
- Brian Erickson, senior agriculture marketing specialist, Minnesota Department of Agriculture
Also on the list as security from the State Patrol:
- Patrick Gibbs
- Paul Gorski
- Tony Policano
About two-dozen business officials are also scheduled to go along.