Brian McClung, who’d been press secretary to former Gov. Tim Pawlenty for six years before opening his own public relations shop, has been appointed to the board of the St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce.
He’s one of eight new members on the 39-person board for 2012.
Matt Kramer, president of the chamber, also has TPAW ties; he was the governor’s chief of staff for three years.
The new board members for 2012:
- Bill Coleman, Symantec
- Kelly Larson, Summit Brewing
- David Quigg, Wells Fargo Bank
- Lenny Russo, Heartland Restaurant
- Tom Whaley, St. Paul Saints
- Andrea Satter, Coffee House Press
- Ingrid Christensen, INGCO International Interpreting & Translating
- Brian McClung, McClung Communications & Public Relations, LLC