Minnesota Congressman John Kline was one of 12 U.S. representatives with a perfect voting record in 2011, voting on all possible 948 votes taken in the House.
MPR notes that the 2nd District Republican, who is in his fifth term, also had perfect voting attendance in 2004, 2005 and 2006.
A New York Times blog lists these as the Perfect Dozen (asterisks denote freshmen members):
- Sandy Adams*, Republican, Florida
- Jason Altmire, Democratic, Pennsylvania
- Justin Amash*, Republican, Michigan
- Steve Chabot*, Republican, Ohio
- K. Michael Conaway ,Republican, Texas
- Chuck Fleischmann* Republican, Tennessee
- Kathy Hochul*, Democratic, New York
- John Kline, Republican, Minnesota
- Sander M. Levin, Democratic, Michigan
- Frank A. LoBiondo, Republican, New Jersey
- Fred Upton, Republican, Michigan
- Steve Womack*, Republican, Arkansas.