State officials today released the list of 316 construction projects planned for around the state in 2012.
Total cost: $1.1 billion. (Almost as much as the proposed Vikings stadium.)
Big ticket (and big-delay) projects include:
- Interstate I-694/Highway 10 interchange
- Wrap-up of bridge and pavement replacement on I-35 in Duluth
- Continuing work on the Highway 52 Lafayette Bridge in St. Paul
- Resurfacing Interstate 35E between St. Paul and Forest Lake
- Continuing work on the Highway 169 and I-494 interchange
- Constructing an interchange on Highway 14 in North Mankato
- Resurfacing portions of Highway 10 between Clear Lake and Big Lake
- Resurfacing 28 miles of Highway 71 in Koochiching County
You can find maps of the metro and the greater Minnesota projects at the state Department of Transportation website.