The Minnesota Senate GOP caucus has announced its top staff members for the 2013 session:
- Chief of staff: Kevin Matzek, who held the position last year when the GOP was in the majority.
- Director of public affairs: Leslie Rosedahl.
- Director of research: Dan Mickelberg, who’s had the job since 2007
- Communications Director: Brad Biers, former Health and Human Services Committee administrator.
- Executive Assistant: Lucas Nesse, who’d been legislative director.
Senate officials said Steve Sviggum — the former House speaker who came to the caucus a year ago as communications director and executive assistant in the wake of the Amy Koch-Michael Brodkorb scandal — is no longer working for the caucus.