The Minnesota Department of Transportation has outlined $1.1 billion in road construction projects scheduled for this year around the state.
They include 87 projects in the Twin Cities and 193 projects around the state.
The department also plans 57 more projects around the state to work on railroad crossings and repair seawalls and docks, runways and terminals at regional airports and transit centers.
Some of the biggies in the metro:
- Interstate 694/Highway 10 interchange reconstruction in Arden Hills
- Highway 36 interchange at English Street construction in Maplewood
- I-35/I-35E pavement, bridge and guardrail construction from Elko to Eagan
And in Greater Minnesota:
- I-94 resurfacing between Clearwater and St. Cloud
- Highway 78 resurfacing from Battle Lake to Perham, including reconstructing Lake Street in downtown Battle Lake to install accessible pedestrian ramps
- Highway 60 four-lane reconstruction with roundabouts in Worthington
MnDOT has a full list of the projects on its website.