As Gov. Mark Dayton enters his second term, some changes in his Cabinet were announced Wednesday.
Jim Schowalter is leaving his post as of the Minnesota Management and Budget commissioner to take a job in the private sector.
Replacing him at MMB will be Revenue Commissioner Myron Frans. Deputy Revenue Commissioner Cynthia Bauerly will take the commissioner job at Revenue.
Other changes are coming, too. Commissioners Tony Sertich (IRRRB), Sue Haigh (Metropolitan Council), and Carolyn Parnell (MN.IT) also announced they would be leaving the cabinet at the end of the Dayton’s first term.
Dayton’s office released this updated list of the Cabinet:
- Matt Massman, Department of Administration
- David Frederickson, Department of Agriculture
- Mike Rothman, Department of Commerce
- Thomas Roy, Department of Corrections
- Dr. Brenda Cassellius, Department of Education
- Katie Sieben, Department of Employment and Economic Development
- Dr. Edward Ehlinger, Department of Health
- Larry Pogemiller, Office of Higher Education
- Mary Tingerthal, Housing Finance Agency
- Kevin Lindsey, Department of Human Rights
- Lucinda Jesson, Department of Human Services
- Ken Peterson, Department of Labor and Industry
- Myron Frans, Minnesota Management and Budget
- Josh Tilsen, Bureau of Mediation Services
- Gen. Richard Nash, Department of Military Affairs
- Thomas Landwehr, Department of Natural Resources
- John Linc Stine, Pollution Control Agency
- Ramona Dohman, Department of Public Safety
- Cynthia Bauerly, Department of Revenue
- Charlie Zelle, Department of Transportation
- Larry Shellito, Department of Veterans Affairs