Billy Collins, CEO of the St. Paul YWCA, will retire in April after 20 years on the job.
Collins has been active in nonprofit and public circles for decades.
The YWCA board says it will conduct a search for a successor and that Collins will assist in the transition.
Some highlights of Collins’ career:
- Legacy Award from the Pan African Community Endowment Fund in 2012
- Member, St. Paul African-American Leadership Council
- Member, Sprockets Leadership Group
- Co-Vice Chair of the State of Minnesota’s Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee
- Executive Committee member of the Twin Cities United Way Council of Agency Executives
- Board member F.R. Bigelow Foundation
- Member Ramsey County Workforce Investment Board Youth Council