We’ve been inundated with lists of the best State Fair foods and must-see exhibits from the media all week. Now the State Fair has issued some awards of its own.
Fair big-shots nominated candidates in each of the eight categories and winners were chosen by a fair committee.
- Best Product or Service: JM Kremp’s Boys Adventure Store (located in the Grandstand, upper level, east section)
- Best Food or Beverage: San Felipe Tacos (located in the Food Building, east wall)
- Best Attraction: Bonanza Shooting Gallery (located on the east side of Cooper St. between Lee & Randall avenues, at The North Woods)
- Best Value: Midway Men’s Club (located on the east side of Underwood St. between Wright & Dan Patch avenues, next to Visitors Plaza)
- Best Customer Service: Corn Roast (located on the southeast corner of Dan Patch Ave. & Nelson St.)
- Best Midway Ride: Rock It
- Best Midway Game: Drag-A-Fish
- Best Kidway Ride: Monkey Maze