- Pollenite Kavon W. Nikrad urges Republicans to take the lead in ending the drug war, in an op-ed piece the Star Tribune.
- Susan Schuster interviewed in national human resources trade publication Workforce Management about the Twin Cities Corporate Giving Garden Network, an innovative approach to feeding hungry Minnesotans. Interested in getting your company involved? Email Schuster at email@example.com.
- New issue of “Change This” manifesto published: http://changethis.com/manifesto/index
- Ctrl. Alt. Del. Rebooting Your Digital Community with Lori Jacobwith, Lars Leafblad, Jamie Millard and Dana Nelson.
- Tech Hubs in The Line magazine.
- Sarah Lutman visits with Bush Foundation president Jennifer Ford Reedy on leadership.
- Julie Cohen of Bush Foundation visits with Chris Oien of MCF on social media measurement.
- McKnight Foundation releases 2012 Annual Report.
- MN Foundation CEOs visit on TPT’s Almanac – Dr. Kathy Annette, Carleen Rhodes, Sandy Vargas and Kate Wolford.
- Check out this letter to shareholders from Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.
- Clayton M. Christensen of Harvard Business School, “How Will You Measure Your Life?”
- Sona Mehring suspends Congressional campaign to return to CEO role at CaringBridge.org.
- Pollenite and former communications director for Gov. Tim Pawlenty, Brian McClung, pens op-ed calling on MN GOP to support same-sex marriage.
- Minnesota ranks 46th in “Fast Company” magazine ranking of states and innovation.
- Sarah Lutman writes on changes in museums for Twin Cities Business.
- Check out Intelligence^2 Debates: http://www.intelligencesquaredus.org
- Foreign Policy magazine names 500 Most Powerful People in the World
Calls to Action
Youth Frontiers will be partnering with St. Paul Public Schools this spring and next fall to work with all the 6th, 7th, and 8th graders on our Courage and Kindness Retreats. Youth Frontiers is one of several key partners in St. Paul’s transition to middle schools. YF is looking for volunteers for these retreats. If you’re interested and available for a full school day, please email Amy Litman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bush Foundation seeks Bush Fellowship applicants — due May 24th
This article was originally published at BePollen.com.