MinnPost's Partner Offers program gives members chances for free tickets to leading cultural attractions
It’s no secret: MinnPost readers are not only civic-minded, but culturally active. For that reason, we have partnered with great Minnesota organizations to offer our Gold and Platinum members a limited number of free event tickets and admission vouchers every month.
Tickets will be distributed on the first Tuesday of every month, on a first-come, first-served basis. Gold and Platinum members will receive an email sharing the month's offerings with instructions on how to request tickets. Members cannot receive tickets more than once every 3 months.
Our next monthly MinnPost members ticket giveaway will start at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, June 5, and feature the following offers:
- The Ordway Center for Performing Arts — Two tickets to The Capitol Steps: Cheaper Than Therapy on Saturday, June 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- Minnesota Orchestra — Two pairs of tickets to Beethoven and Berlioz, one for Friday, June 8 at 8 p.m. and one for Saturday, June 9 at 8 p.m.
- Park Square Theatre — Two pairs of tickets to Ken Ludwig's Bakerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery on Saturday, June 30, at 2 p.m.
- Dakota Jazz Club — One pair of tickets to Shawn Colvin: An Acoustic Evening on Wednesday, June 6 at 7 p.m.
- Twin Cities Gay Men's Chorus — One pair of tickets to Queen on Saturday, June 16, at 8 p.m. at Ted Mann Concert Hall.
Log in to claim tickets
Partner offers are made available to MinnPost Gold and Platinum members (who contribute the equivalent of $10 per month or more). Log in to claim tickets or check your membership level.Log inLearn more about MinnPost membership