It’s no secret: MinnPost readers are not only civic-minded, but culturally active. For that reason, we have partnered with great Minnesota organizations to offer our Gold and above members a limited number of free event tickets and admission vouchers every month.
Tickets will be distributed on the first Tuesday of every month, on a first-come, first-served basis. Gold and above members will receive an email sharing the month’s offerings with instructions on how to request tickets. Members cannot receive tickets more than once every 3 months.
Our next monthly MinnPost members ticket giveaway will start at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, March 10, and feature the following offers:
- Minnesota Orchestra — Four vouchers, each good for two tickets to any of 3 eligible concerts from March to May 2020. Eligible concerts are Gerstein Plays Rachmaninoff: Concerto No. 2, Symphony in 60: Mozart Jupiter Symphony, and Chamber Music: Worldwide Rhythms. Season info.
- Minnesota Opera — One pair of vouchers, each good for any 2019-2020 season performance. (Some date restrictions may apply.)
- VocalEssence — One voucher for two tickets to The Mendelssohns on Saturday, Apr. 4 at 8 p.m. at Bethel University.
- Westminster Town Hall Forum — Two pairs of premium reserved seats to Bill McKibben: Building a Movement to Stop Climate Change on Tuesday, Mar. 17 at noon.
- Northrop — One pair of tickets to each of the following: Paul Taylor Dance Company on Saturday, Mar. 21 at 7:30 p.m.; Minnesota Orchestra Featuring Organist Cameron Carpenter with Conductor Akiko Fujimoto on Friday, Mar. 27 at 8 p.m. and Saturday, Mar. 28 at 8 p.m. (one pair of tickets for each night); and Martha Graham Dance Company on Saturday, Apr. 4 at 7:30 p.m.
- Twin Cities Gay Men’s Chorus — One pair of tickets to Erased / Stigmata on Saturday, Mar. 28 at 8 p.m. at Ted Mann Concert Hall
- The Dakota — One pair of tickets to Altan: St. Patrick’s Day Celebration on Tuesday, Mar. 17 at 7 p.m. and one pair of tickets to Mick Sterling Presents: A Night of Ray Charles on Tuesday, Mar. 31 at 7 p.m.
- Cantus — Two pairs of tickets to There Lies the Home on Saturday, Apr. 4 at 7:30 p.m. at Ordway Concert Hall
- Schubert Club — One pair of tickets to Susie Park, violin & Benjamin Hochman, piano on Sunday, Mar. 29 at 4 p.m. at Saint Anthony Park United Church of Christ