MinnPost's Partner Offers program gives members chances for free tickets to leading cultural attractions
It’s no secret: MinnPost readers are not only civic-minded, but culturally active. For that reason, we have partnered with great Minnesota organizations to offer our Gold and Platinum members a limited number of free event tickets and admission vouchers every month.
Tickets will be distributed on the first Tuesday of every month, on a first-come, first-served basis. Gold and Platinum members will receive an email sharing the month's offerings with instructions on how to request tickets. Members cannot receive tickets more than once every 3 months.
Our next monthly MinnPost members ticket giveaway will start at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 6, and feature the following offers:
- The Ordway Center for Performing Arts — One pair of tickets to Terrance Simien & the Zydeco Experience on Saturday, Feb. 10 at 7:30 p.m.
- Park Square Theatre — One pair of tickets to Cardboard Piano on Thursday, Feb. 15 at 7:30 p.m. and one pair of tickets to Pirates of Penzance on Friday, Feb. 23 at 7:30 p.m.
- Minnesota Opera — Two pairs of tickets to Rigoletto on the date of your choosing, Mar. 24, 27, 29, or 31.
- Minnesota Orchestra — Two pairs of tickets to Debussy's La Mer, one for Friday, Mar. 2 at 8 p.m. and one for Saturday, Mar. 3 at 8 p.m.
- Twin Cities Gay Men's Chorus — One pair of tickets to Rise Up! on Saturday, Mar. 24 at Ted Mann Concert Hall.
- The O'Shaughnessy at St. Catherine University — Two pairs of tickets to Camille A. Brown & Dancers - ink on Friday, Mar. 23 at 7:30 p.m.
- Artistry — Two pairs of tickets to Follies on Saturday, Apr. 14 at 7:30 p.m.
Log in to claim tickets
Partner offers are made available to MinnPost Gold and Platinum members (who contribute the equivalent of $10 per month or more). Log in to claim tickets or check your membership level.Log inLearn more about MinnPost membership