St. Paul officials are recruiting help for the annual city-wide spring cleanup day on April 13.
Volunteers will meet at one of five city park locations at 8:30 a.m., get supplies, coffee and donuts and a pep talk, then head out at 9 a.m. for a two-hour shift of cleaning up trash and litter.
This is the 27th annual spring cleanup, and Parks and Recreation Department say about 1,000 volunteers are expected to remove tons of trash from the city’s parks, natural areas, recreation centers, and neighborhoods.
The five kick-off locations are:
- Como Lakeside Pavilion (1360 N. Lexington Parkway)
- Harriet Island Pavilion (200 Dr. Justus Ohage Blvd.)
- Highland Pavilion (1200 Montreal Ave.)
- Indian Mounds Shelter (10 Mounds Blvd.)
- Phalen Pavilion (1600 Phalen Drive)
Online registration is now open, or call Andy Rodriguez at 651-632-2411 for more information.