Because of the late-season snowstorm, St. Paul officials have postponed a city-wide cleanup for one week.
Originally scheduled for this Saturday, April 13, the cleanup based at five park locations now will be held April 20.
Planned activities for the kickoff will be reduced because of the delay, but city staff will be at all the locations from 9 to 10:30 a.m.
(For those who still want to clean up this Saturday, despite the snow, park staff will be available at the kickoff locations on April 13 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. to hand out trash bags.)
The five kickoff locations are:
- Como Lakeside Pavilion (1360 N. Lexington Pkwy.)
- Harriet Island Pavilion (200 Dr. Justus Ohage Blvd.)
- Highland Pavilion (1200 Montreal Ave.)
- Phalen Pavilion (1600 Phalen Drive)
- Indian Mounds Shelter (10 Mounds Blvd.).