(Updated with schedule adjustment)
St. Paul Mayor Chris Coleman will visit six neighborhoods around the city during Tuesday night’s National Night Out event — the annual gathering of neighbors to fight crime.
Coleman will be joined at some of the stops by Police Chief Tom Smith and school Superintendent Valeria Silva.
During the National Night Out’s 29-year history, St. Paul leaders have promoted the event as a way to build partnerships between neighborhoods and the police, and also between neighbors.
The mayor’s night out schedule:
- 4:30 to 5 p.m., Neighborhood House, 179 E. Robie St.
- 5:10 to 5:30 p.m., West Side Boys & Girls Clubs, 291 E. Belvidere St.
- 5:45 to 6:05 p.m., East Side Boys & Girls Club, 1620 Ames Av.
- 6:15 to 6:40 p.m., Ames Lake Neighborhood Apartments, 1144 Barclay St.
- 6:45 p.m. to 7 p.m., Shepard Park Apartments, 2200 Rockwood Av.
- 7:15 p.m. to 7:45 p.m., House of Hope Church, 797 Summit Av.