UCare: proud sponsor of Second Opinion
We’re one of Minnesota’s homegrown health plans, with offices in Northeast Minneapolis. Our members enjoy comprehensive health coverage from large networks of leading providers large and small across Minnesota. We also support healthy communities across Minnesota through partnerships with many health and human service agencies, broadcasters, and grassroots groups.
UCare proudly sponsors MinnPost’s health column, Second Opinion. Writer Susan Perry covers important and timely health topics. She opens readers up to different points of view about health care delivery, industry forces and consumer trends. Her column prompts conversations about timely matters in and around Minnesota’s vibrant health care scene.
We hope you make Second Opinion one of your first go-to sources for intriguing insights about health care in our state.
Editor’s note: While UCare’s sponsorship enables the publication of Second Opinion, UCare does not review or influence the column’s content. This is in accordance with MinnPost’s editorial independence policy.
Connect with UCare
Connect with us online for more great health information! The following sites offer details about our health plans, community connections, health insurance in general and much more.
- ucare.org – Connect with our home site and for everything UCare.
- ucareplans.org – Visit this one-stop site for information about UCare’s Medicare plans.
- ucarechoices.org – Information on UCare Choices and Fairview UCare Choices, available on MNsure.
- Facebook.com – Follow and like us for company and community news
- LinkedIn – Follow us on LinkedIn for company, career and community updates.
- HelpU – Visit this site answers to health insurance questions.
- UCare Community @ucaremn – Follow us on Twitter.
Whatever happened to time-outs? Minneapolis and St. Paul districts still suspend hundreds of elementary students each year9 comments