Join Greater Twin Cities United Way Emerging Leaders on Thursday, April 28, for SPARK: The Fundraising Event for Young Professionals.
You don’t want to miss this evening get-together with State Fair amusement. Bid on great items in the silent auction, but be careful to not spill whatever heavenly treat you have on a stick. Enjoy tastings from local wineries and breweries while playing midway-inspired games like the Milk Can Toss, Skeeball and Hole in One, and enjoying entertainment by The Dancers Studio the local band Romantica.
The silent auction features:
– Local, national and sunny vacations
– Tickets and memorabilia for all four local major sports teams
– Concerts, plays and other entertainment happenings around town
– Restaurant experiences, including a six-course wine pairing dinner at The Forum Restaurant and an opportunity to learn how to make Chipotle’s famous cilantro lime rice alongside their chef
– One-on-one time with local CEOs and executives
Participating Minnesota breweries and wineries include:
– Cold Spring Brewing Co.
– Mantorville Brewing Company
– Crofut Family Winery & Vineyard
– Saint Croix Vineyards
– St. Croix Brewing Company
– Flat Earth Brewing Co.
– Summit Brewing Company
– Harriet Brewing
– Woodland Hill Winery
By joining us for SPARK, you’ll be giving back to the community and getting all the great benefits of the Fair, without the smell of the livestock barn. Purchase tickets now.
Event proceeds benefit Greater Twin Cities United Way. Attendees must be 21 years of age or older. I.D.s will be checked at the door.
Time: 6:30-10 p.m.
Date: Thursday, Apr. 28, 2011
Place: Nicollet Island Pavilion, 40 Power St., Minneapolis, MN 55401
Cost: $25 now; $30 at the door