If you live and work in the St. Cloud area and haven’t heard about NEXT St. Cloud, it’s time to get with the program! NEXT St. Cloud is a fun, exciting, educational initiative for talented young business leaders in Central Minnesota!
– Enhance management and networking skills
– Catalyze career advancement
– Expand knowledge of sales, marketing and management
– Build strong relationships with other participants and current business leaders
– Discover career-building connections through involvement in Chamber events and programs
NEXT St. Cloud is open to all Chamber members who are interested and consider themselves part of the next generation of business leaders.
Those who are looking for career development, training and networking opportunities will experience the greatest benefits.
Individuals from competing businesses, as well as multiple representatives from a single business, are welcome.
NEXT St. Cloud meetings are held at noon the second Tuesday of every month at various locations. The upcoming meeting will be held Tuesday, Nov. 8. Join us!
For more information, call the Chamber at 320-251-2940 or contact Jessica Filiaggi, NEXT St. Cloud board chair: jessica [at] aisplanning [dot] com.
Time: 12-1 p.m.
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2011