MinnPost presents “Dinner with the MinnPost Stars,” an opportunity to eat, drink and chat with MinnPost journalists, board members, staff and supporters.
The event is Saturday, Sept. 12, at 6 p.m., at a beautiful Manitou Island backyard overlooking White Bear Lake.
(Not a member yet? Become a member or learn more at our member benefits page.)
For $75 per person you’ll enjoy appetizers and cocktails, a buffet dinner cooked by MinnPost board and staff foodies, and delectable desserts by longtime food writer Uncle Al Sicherman. Our food theme this year is Regional Americana — diverse highlights from around the U.S.
Dinner and dessert table conversations will be hosted by…
- Education writer Beth Hawkins
- Environmental writer Ron Meador
- Sports writer Pat Borzi
- Greater Minnesota writer John Fitzgerald
- General assignment reporter Joe Kimball
- Mental health and addiction writer Andy Steiner
- New D.C correspondent Sam Brodey
- Publisher Andy Wallmeyer, who will host a table for those interested in the present and future of the journalism biz
As always, all proceeds support the year-round work of MinnPost journalists. Please note that space is limited.