Gov. Mark Dayton on Tuesday introduced to the public his six appointees to the board that will govern the new Minnesota health insurance exchange, mnSURE. The appointees, who serve on the board with Human Services Commissioner Lucinda Jesson, are:
- Thompson Aderinkomi, founder and CEO, RetraceHealth
- Pete Benner, independent consultant
- Brian Beutner, CEO, mPay Gateway
- Kathryn Duevel, OBGYN, Affiliated Community Medical Care (retired)
- Tom Forsythe, vice president of global communications, General Mills
- Phil Norrgard, director of human services, Fond du Lac Reservation.
After remarks by the governor several of the new board members took to the podium to explain what made them want to serve on the board and how they see their new role.