Do you have, or know of, a blog that could be featured on Blog Cabin? Let us know at JHansen[at]MinnPost.com
- Evangelicals* won’t vote for a woman (see Michele Bachmann)
- Evangelicals won’t vote for a Catholic (Santorum)
- Evangelicals won’t vote for a Mormon (Romney)
- No one else will vote for Perry, ensuring Romney the nomination
- Thus, in the general election, evangelicals will stay home because they’ll be unmotivated by their choice (Romney)
Lost in all the post-Iowa hubbub about who’s up and who’s down, who’s in and who’s out is the very real discussion of how the media has taken a confab of 120,000 largely white and rural voters and blown it up into an all-consuming every four years ritual that goes a long way in determining who the next President might be.
In the world inhabited by the Republican presidential candidates I listened to last night, there’s no room for people who don’t “take responsibility” and master the universe without any help from others — especially the government.
Back in October 2011, the Vikings pulled into first place among NFL teams for player arrests. Previous to that, they were tied for first place with the Cincinnati Bengals.
How so? Based on the spike in Canterbury Park’s stock price (Ticker: CPHC) in the day following Senjem’s promotion to MN Senate Majority leader, it looks like Senjem is a $4.6 million man.
Sweden has granted The Church of Kopism, a religion based on file-sharing, official status. Does that make BitTorrent a mega-church?
THIS WEEK’S POSTS: