Wherever there exists racial and ethnic diversity, there are tensions. How are those tensions experienced by young people in rural Minnesota? If you are under 25 and living in rural Minnesota, we’d like to hear from you on this topic.
Click here to share your stories. And thank you. Young people talking to us through these crowdsourcing forms has been a vital piece of our Rural Minnesota: Generation at the Crossroads series. Feel free to participate in any of the ongoing conversations listed below. No detail is too small.
Crowdsourcing in rural Minnesota
- Who are the people in power in rural Minnesota? Do they understand the needs of young people?
- Your rural community: What you love and what you don’t
- Working in rural Minnesota: Looking for stories from people under 25
- Voices of young Minnesota farmers: Will you tell your story?
- Will you stay or will you go?
- Do you work with immigrant youth in rural Minnesota?
- Are you an immigrant under the age of 25 living in rural Minnesota?
- Are you an immigrant over the age of 25 living in rural Minnesota who can help us to connect with young people?