On Monday we asked for your experiences of working in rural Minnesota. Today’s questionnaire for people under 25 living in rural Minnesota is about community.
What do you love about your community? What does it need? What would you miss? What would you be glad to leave behind? Click here and tell us about your community.
No detail is too small. And if you know people under the age of 25 living in rural Minnesota, let them know about our yearlong project.
We have a standing invitation to anybody under 25 in rural Minnesota: Tell us your story. If this topic isn’t the one for you, choose from any of the topics below. And thank you!
Crowdsourcing in rural Minnesota
- Working in rural Minnesota: Looking for stories from people under 25
- Voices of young Minnesota farmers: Will you tell your story?
- Will you stay or will you go?
- Do you work with immigrant youth in rural Minnesota?
- Are you an immigrant under the age of 25 living in rural Minnesota?
- Are you an immigrant over the age of 25 living in rural Minnesota who can help us to connect with young people?